Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Politics & Government
Thu June 6, 2013
A timeline of Representative John Dingell's 57 years in Congress
Representative John D. Dingell began serving in the United States Congress in 1955. He's served 30 terms, and can talk about the 11 presidents he has served under.
He is the longest serving member of Congress after 57 years, five months, and 26 days.
Here's a timeline of his lengthy career, courtesy of Representative Dingell: