Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
Politics & Government
Thu June 6, 2013
A timeline of Representative John Dingell's 57 years in Congress
Representative John D. Dingell began serving in the United States Congress in 1955. He's served 30 terms, and can talk about the 11 presidents he has served under.
He is the longest serving member of Congress after 57 years, five months, and 26 days.
Here's a timeline of his lengthy career, courtesy of Representative Dingell: