Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Politics & Government
Thu June 6, 2013
A timeline of Representative John Dingell's 57 years in Congress
Representative John D. Dingell began serving in the United States Congress in 1955. He's served 30 terms, and can talk about the 11 presidents he has served under.
He is the longest serving member of Congress after 57 years, five months, and 26 days.
Here's a timeline of his lengthy career, courtesy of Representative Dingell: