Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Politics & Government
Thu June 6, 2013
A timeline of Representative John Dingell's 57 years in Congress
Representative John D. Dingell began serving in the United States Congress in 1955. He's served 30 terms, and can talk about the 11 presidents he has served under.
He is the longest serving member of Congress after 57 years, five months, and 26 days.
Here's a timeline of his lengthy career, courtesy of Representative Dingell: