Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Wed May 14, 2014
"Tin Can Tourists" hold 17th annual gathering in Michigan
They call themselves the Tin Can Tourists. They're folks who celebrate the travel trailer – the vintage travel trailers – the kind that grandma and grandpa might have used.
This weekend the Tin Can Tourists are holding their 17th annual gathering at Camp Dearborn in Milford.
Forrest Bone is the head of the Tin Can Tourists. And he told us today that his group actually dates back to 1919.
*Listen to our interview with above.