Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed June 11, 2014
Tips for your next successful garage sale
If you get the sense that your house is becoming increasingly crammed with "stuff", it might be time to declutter.
And that could mean a garage sale.
If you do it right, a garage sale can be a total win-win: You get rid of stuff you really don't need anymore. And you get money!
Writer Micki Maynard not only trolls her way through garage and estate sales around the country, she holds garage sales at her Ann Arbor home two or three times a year.
She joined us today with some tips for a successful sale.