Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Wed June 11, 2014
Tips for your next successful garage sale
If you get the sense that your house is becoming increasingly crammed with "stuff", it might be time to declutter.
And that could mean a garage sale.
If you do it right, a garage sale can be a total win-win: You get rid of stuff you really don't need anymore. And you get money!
Writer Micki Maynard not only trolls her way through garage and estate sales around the country, she holds garage sales at her Ann Arbor home two or three times a year.
She joined us today with some tips for a successful sale.