Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Fri September 3, 2010
Top places to travel in Michigan
Michigan Radio listeners are having a conversation on Facebook about their favorite places to travel around Michigan.
Most are sharing. Some, like Trevor, are keeping their secrets, "If I told you I'd have to kill you."
Here's the list so far:
- Camping in Michigan's State Parks (no mention of which one)
- Point Pelee in Ontario
- The tiny lakes around Charlevoix and Traverse City
- Whitefish Point in the UP
- Southwest Michigan - Dowiagiac and PawPaw
- Trenary Bakery in the UP
- Meijer Gardens in GR
Chime in here and we'll compile a top ten list!