Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri September 3, 2010
Top places to travel in Michigan
Michigan Radio listeners are having a conversation on Facebook about their favorite places to travel around Michigan.
Most are sharing. Some, like Trevor, are keeping their secrets, "If I told you I'd have to kill you."
Here's the list so far:
- Camping in Michigan's State Parks (no mention of which one)
- Point Pelee in Ontario
- The tiny lakes around Charlevoix and Traverse City
- Whitefish Point in the UP
- Southwest Michigan - Dowiagiac and PawPaw
- Trenary Bakery in the UP
- Meijer Gardens in GR
Chime in here and we'll compile a top ten list!