Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Fri September 3, 2010
Top places to travel in Michigan
Michigan Radio listeners are having a conversation on Facebook about their favorite places to travel around Michigan.
Most are sharing. Some, like Trevor, are keeping their secrets, "If I told you I'd have to kill you."
Here's the list so far:
- Camping in Michigan's State Parks (no mention of which one)
- Point Pelee in Ontario
- The tiny lakes around Charlevoix and Traverse City
- Whitefish Point in the UP
- Southwest Michigan - Dowiagiac and PawPaw
- Trenary Bakery in the UP
- Meijer Gardens in GR
Chime in here and we'll compile a top ten list!