Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Mon March 14, 2011
U of M, MSU, and Oakland University make NCAA tournament
It’s time for March Madness, which means the NCAA Division I men’s basketball tournament begins this week.
Seven Big Ten teams made the cut.
No. 8 seed the University of Michigan will play No. 9 seed Tennessee on Friday. Michigan State University earned a No. 10 seed and will play No. 7 seed UCLA on Thursday.
Oakland University also made the tournament. Oakland will play the Texas Longhorns on Friday.