Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Wed May 14, 2014
U of M's Ross School of Business holding "Positive Business Conference" this week
Words of encouragement, like “think positive,” can be flung around with little thought when we face challenging situations.
It's something we hear so often that it's easy to tune out.
But there is real power in those words: The power to make our workplaces better and more effective.
This week, The Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is holding its first-ever Ross Positive Business Conference.
Chris White leads the Center for Positive Organizations at the University of Michigan, and he joined us today.
*Listen to our interview with above.