Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Fri December 9, 2011
UAW local authorizes strike at Delta Twp. plant
UAW members in Lansing voted this week to authorize a strike at a General Motors plant.
Local 602 reported tonight that 86 percent of its members voted to authorize a strike at GM'S Lansing Delta Township plant.
Union leaders say they hope the vote will encourage both sides back to the bargaining table.
The union and GM have been unable to reach an agreement on several workplace issues.
The plant produces the Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia and Buick Enclave.