Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Arts & Culture
Thu August 29, 2013
UM theatre graduate turns battle with cancer into a play
Being handed a diagnosis of cancer is a life-shattering experience.
Every single patient has his or her story of coping with cancer, fighting cancer, and there is infinite wisdom in each of these stories.
Alex Kip has one of those stories. He was 22 when he was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma.
The U of M musical theatre graduate has turned his cancer battle into a play, "My Other Voice" is now running at the Arthur Miller Theatre through this weekend.
Alex Kip joined us in the studio.
Listen to the audio above.