Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Arts & Culture
Thu August 29, 2013
UM theatre graduate turns battle with cancer into a play
Being handed a diagnosis of cancer is a life-shattering experience.
Every single patient has his or her story of coping with cancer, fighting cancer, and there is infinite wisdom in each of these stories.
Alex Kip has one of those stories. He was 22 when he was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma.
The U of M musical theatre graduate has turned his cancer battle into a play, "My Other Voice" is now running at the Arthur Miller Theatre through this weekend.
Alex Kip joined us in the studio.
Listen to the audio above.