Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Arts & Culture
Thu August 29, 2013
UM theatre graduate turns battle with cancer into a play
Being handed a diagnosis of cancer is a life-shattering experience.
Every single patient has his or her story of coping with cancer, fighting cancer, and there is infinite wisdom in each of these stories.
Alex Kip has one of those stories. He was 22 when he was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma.
The U of M musical theatre graduate has turned his cancer battle into a play, "My Other Voice" is now running at the Arthur Miller Theatre through this weekend.
Alex Kip joined us in the studio.
Listen to the audio above.