Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Mon February 6, 2012
Unions, politics, and right-to-work
With the passage of so called right-to-work laws in Indiana, some Michigan lawmakers are now calling for those laws in Michigan.
Lawmakers in support of right-to-work laws say they’ll make Michigan a more business friendly environment.
Opponents call it union busting and an effort to weaken unions’ political power.
Michigan Radio’s political analyst, Jack Lessenberry gives us a historical perspective.