Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Thu May 1, 2014
University of Michigan researchers develop app to combat jet lag
The excitement of a dream vacation in a faraway land can lose its luster if you get there and find yourself fogged-in by jet lag.
Certainly, if a big business meeting is the purpose of your trip, you want to land and be as mentally "on your game" as possible.
Now, thanks to University of Michigan researchers, there's an app for that.
It's called Entrain, and it crunches the numbers to help you minimize that jet lag.
Daniel Forger, professor of mathematics and computational medicine, joined us to talk about the app.
Listen to the full interview above.