Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Tue August 7, 2012
Upton wins GOP primary
Representative Upton will face Democratic challenger Mike O'Brien (D-Douglas) for his current seat in the general election.
The latest numbers showed Upton leading Hoogendyk 66 percent to 34 percent, with more than half of the precincts reporting.
Check back with Michigan Radio for up-to-date primary election results.
-Alli Billings, Michigan Radio Newsroom