Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Tue August 7, 2012
Upton wins GOP primary
Representative Upton will face Democratic challenger Mike O'Brien (D-Douglas) for his current seat in the general election.
The latest numbers showed Upton leading Hoogendyk 66 percent to 34 percent, with more than half of the precincts reporting.
Check back with Michigan Radio for up-to-date primary election results.
-Alli Billings, Michigan Radio Newsroom