Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Tue August 7, 2012
Upton wins GOP primary
Representative Upton will face Democratic challenger Mike O'Brien (D-Douglas) for his current seat in the general election.
The latest numbers showed Upton leading Hoogendyk 66 percent to 34 percent, with more than half of the precincts reporting.
Check back with Michigan Radio for up-to-date primary election results.
-Alli Billings, Michigan Radio Newsroom