Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue August 7, 2012
Upton wins GOP primary
Representative Upton will face Democratic challenger Mike O'Brien (D-Douglas) for his current seat in the general election.
The latest numbers showed Upton leading Hoogendyk 66 percent to 34 percent, with more than half of the precincts reporting.
Check back with Michigan Radio for up-to-date primary election results.
-Alli Billings, Michigan Radio Newsroom