Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Tue August 27, 2013
US car sales are up but customer satisfaction is down
There's been lots to celebrate in terms of sales for the U.S. car makers, bouncing back in a big way from their near-death experiences.
But those strong sales have the auto companies and their suppliers boosting production at a fast rate. And that could be having an unwanted effect---declining customer satisfaction with the vehicles they're turning out.
Claes Fornell, founder of the American Customer Satisfaction Index, joined us today to talk about the latest survey results.
Listen to the full interview above.