Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Tue August 27, 2013
US car sales are up but customer satisfaction is down
There's been lots to celebrate in terms of sales for the U.S. car makers, bouncing back in a big way from their near-death experiences.
But those strong sales have the auto companies and their suppliers boosting production at a fast rate. And that could be having an unwanted effect---declining customer satisfaction with the vehicles they're turning out.
Claes Fornell, founder of the American Customer Satisfaction Index, joined us today to talk about the latest survey results.
Listen to the full interview above.