Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- New polls suggest we may have the closest governor’s race in 30 years
Fri August 1, 2014
VOTE! What do you want Michigan Radio to look into?
It's time for our third voting round for M I Curious! This time, we've got questions about pirates on the Great Lakes, why people park their cars backwards, and an historic Detroit housing project.
These past couple months, we've asked you the following question on Facebook, Twitter, and on our website:
"What do you wonder about Michigan or its people that you want Michigan Radio to investigate?"
People chimed in with what they're curious to know more about.
Right now, we're looking into the status of the pipeline under the Straits of Mackinac. And we're digging into the history of the "Michigan left turn" for Stateside.
Now, it's time for you to vote on which question you would like us to investigate next.
Voting will be open for one week. After that, we'll investigate the question with the most votes.
The resulting story could be a radio piece, a multimedia online post, or an interview segment with Cynthia Canty – or it could be a combination of all three.
M I Curious