Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri October 14, 2011
Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me! is coming to Detroit!
Michigan Radio will be presenting a live performance of Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me in Detroit on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
Peter Sagal, Carl Kasell and the cast will be making their first ever appearance in Detroit at the beautiful Fox Theater.
Tickets aren't on sale yet, but when you make a pledge to Michigan Radio right now, you can get a couple of the best seats in the house for the show - without the hassle of waiting in line.
- For a pledge of $420 ($35 per month), you can get two great main floor tickets to the show before they go on sale to the public.
Make a pledge now at michiganradio.org to get your tickets for this live performance of Wait Wait Don't Tell Me in Detroit.
This special opportunity won't last long!
Note: General public ticket sales for this show will begin in a few weeks. Michigan Radio e-newsletter subscribers will have an opportunity to purchase tickets prior to that. Sign up for our e-newsletter.