Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed February 19, 2014
A warm-up is on the way – but not for long
Lots of us have made the rueful observation that it's pretty sad when we think of 28 degrees as warm weather.But that's what we've come to in this cold winter.
What caused this relative warm-up? And will the deep freeze come back?
Here to tell us more is MLive and farmerweather.com meteorologist Mark Torregrossa.
Listen to the full interview above.