Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
Wed February 19, 2014
A warm-up is on the way – but not for long
Lots of us have made the rueful observation that it's pretty sad when we think of 28 degrees as warm weather.But that's what we've come to in this cold winter.
What caused this relative warm-up? And will the deep freeze come back?
Here to tell us more is MLive and farmerweather.com meteorologist Mark Torregrossa.
Listen to the full interview above.