Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Tue April 1, 2014
Watch GM CEO Mary Barra testify before Congress
The new head of General Motors, Mary Barra, is on Capitol Hill today starting what will be two days of testimony.
She'll be questioned about a safety defect that's been linked to at least 13 deaths and has sparked a 2.6 million-vehicle recall.
At issue: What did GM know about the problems with ignition switches in its cars, and when did the company know it?
Watch it below: