Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Tue April 1, 2014
Watch GM CEO Mary Barra testify before Congress
The new head of General Motors, Mary Barra, is on Capitol Hill today starting what will be two days of testimony.
She'll be questioned about a safety defect that's been linked to at least 13 deaths and has sparked a 2.6 million-vehicle recall.
At issue: What did GM know about the problems with ignition switches in its cars, and when did the company know it?
Watch it below: