Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon December 16, 2013
Watch as an NHL ice rink is built in Michigan Stadium
The NHL Winter Classic will be held in Ann Arbor's Michigan Stadium on January 1, 2014. The Toronto Maple Leafs will take on the Detroit Red Wings. Tickets will cost... a lot.
Right now, a hockey rink is being built on top of a football field.
The Detroit Sports Commission has set up a webcam so you can watch the progress. See below:
One of the attractions that might be present at the game... Toronto's mayor.