Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed April 11, 2012
The Week in Michigan Politics
Every Wednesday morning, we speak with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about what's going on in state politics. This week: A group opposed to the repeal of the state's Emergency Manager law says the group pushing for a November ballot referendum has faulty petitions, a recall effort against Governor Snyder gets the go-ahead, and Muskegon Heights schools will soon be under the control of a state-appointed emergency manager.