Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Weekend News Update
Sat January 14, 2012
The Week in Review
Every Saturday morning, Rina Miller, Michigan Radio's Weekend Edition host, sits down with Michigan Radio's Jack Lessenberry to take a look at the state's big regional news. For this week: the state legislature is back in session at the state Capitol, the billionaire owner of the Ambassador Bridge is sent to jail on contempt of court charges, and new analysis shows Michigan's public universities cost heads and tails above what other Midwestern colleges charge for tuition.