Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Weekend News Update
Sat January 14, 2012
The Week in Review
Every Saturday morning, Rina Miller, Michigan Radio's Weekend Edition host, sits down with Michigan Radio's Jack Lessenberry to take a look at the state's big regional news. For this week: the state legislature is back in session at the state Capitol, the billionaire owner of the Ambassador Bridge is sent to jail on contempt of court charges, and new analysis shows Michigan's public universities cost heads and tails above what other Midwestern colleges charge for tuition.