Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Wed July 13, 2011
The week in state politics
On Wednesday mornings we speak with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about what's going in state politics. Today: the likelihood of a GOP closed-party presidential primary in the state next year and a look at just what lawmakers will be up to during their midsummer session today at the Capitol.