Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed July 13, 2011
The week in state politics
On Wednesday mornings we speak with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about what's going in state politics. Today: the likelihood of a GOP closed-party presidential primary in the state next year and a look at just what lawmakers will be up to during their midsummer session today at the Capitol.