Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Wed November 30, 2011
The Week in State Politics
It's Wednesday, which means it's the day we talk with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about what's going on this week in state politics. On tap this morning: Governor Snyder is set to deliver another one of his special messages to the state legislature - this time on workforce development, lawmakers pass an anti-bullying bill for Michigan schools, and the state Department of Human Services sees protests over their so-called, "rocket dockets."