Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Wed November 30, 2011
The Week in State Politics
It's Wednesday, which means it's the day we talk with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about what's going on this week in state politics. On tap this morning: Governor Snyder is set to deliver another one of his special messages to the state legislature - this time on workforce development, lawmakers pass an anti-bullying bill for Michigan schools, and the state Department of Human Services sees protests over their so-called, "rocket dockets."