Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Wed November 30, 2011
The Week in State Politics
It's Wednesday, which means it's the day we talk with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about what's going on this week in state politics. On tap this morning: Governor Snyder is set to deliver another one of his special messages to the state legislature - this time on workforce development, lawmakers pass an anti-bullying bill for Michigan schools, and the state Department of Human Services sees protests over their so-called, "rocket dockets."