Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed January 4, 2012
The Week in State Politics
On this week's The Week in State Politics, Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry speaks with Christina Shockley about a possible state budget surplus for the next fiscal year and what a Mitt Romney win in Iowa means for his prospects in the Michigan primary.