Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed January 11, 2012
Week in State Politics
It's Wednesday, which means it's the day we speak with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry about what's going on in state politics. Today, we take a look at both Republican and Democratic plans for the new legislative session, talk about the political implications of the Detroit Auto Show and a look at what a Romney win in New Hampshire means for Michigan's own GOP primary.