Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Wed July 20, 2011
The week in state politics
Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry joins us to take a look at the week in state politics. On tap for this morning: Governor Snyder pushes for a more immigrant-friendly Michigan, the Governor signs new teacher tenure legislation into law, and former West Michigan Congrssman Pete Hoekstra changes his mind and decides he will run for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Democrat Debbie Stabenow in the 2012 election.