Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed February 1, 2012
The Week in State Politics
Every Wednesday, we take a look at what's happening in state politics with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry. Today: a look at the political implications of Governor Snyder's decision to appoint an Emergency Manager for the Highland Park School District, what a transportation funding bill could mean for the state's crumbling roads and bridges, and Vice President Joe Biden's visit to Grand Rapids.