Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed February 1, 2012
The Week in State Politics
Every Wednesday, we take a look at what's happening in state politics with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry. Today: a look at the political implications of Governor Snyder's decision to appoint an Emergency Manager for the Highland Park School District, what a transportation funding bill could mean for the state's crumbling roads and bridges, and Vice President Joe Biden's visit to Grand Rapids.