Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed February 15, 2012
The Week in State Politics
Every Wednesday we sit down with Michigan Radio's Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry to take a look at state politics. On tap for today: Jack and I talk about the influence Michigan's Republican presidential primary will have on the national GOP race, new polling data that shows Rick Santorum ahead of Mitt Romney in the mitten state, and a look at Romney's recent Op-Ed in the Detroit News.