Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Wed March 7, 2012
The Week in State Politics
Governor Snyder is set to deliver an address on public safety in Flint today. Detroit, Flint, Pontiac and Saginaw are among the country's top 10 most violent cities. Christina Shockley spoke with Michigan Radio's political analyst Jack Lessenberry about what we're likely to hear from the Governor later this morning.