Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed July 27, 2011
The Week in State Politics
It’s Wednesday… the morning we speak with Michigan Radio’s Political Analyst, Jack Lessenberry, about what’s going on in state politics.
This week, several contract negotiations are going on. The Snyder administration is opening talks with state employees. They're trying to get state employees to agree to benefit concessions to save the state some $265 million. And, the United Auto Workers has begun contract negotiations with the Detroit automakers.