Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed August 24, 2011
The Week in State Politics
Every Wednesday morning, we get Political Analyst Jack Lessenberry's perspective on the week's political news. Today, we talk about Democratic Representative Hansen Clarke's announcement that he will run in the state's 14th District in the 2012 election, a seat that is currently held by another Democrat, Representative John Conyers. We also take a look at what the state legislature is up to this week and talk about the announcement that Governor Snyder will make his first international trade trip next month to China, Japan and South Korea.