Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "Tea Party thinking" is causing serious damage and threatens to cause much more
- Michigan's infrastructure crumbling as lawmakers work to take away your vote on wolves
- How a Potawatomi tribe lost its culture and what it takes to bring it back
- Some question aggressive police tactics in West Michigan
- Why are we not taking climate change seriously?
Wed August 31, 2011
The Week in State Politics
Every Wednesday morning, we speak with Jack Lessenberry, Michigan Radio's Political Analyst, about what's going on in state politics. This morning, we talk about the resignation of Democratic State Representative Tim Melton to become a lobbyist, Governor Snyder's plans for reforming the state's personal property tax, and the possibility that the Highland Park school system could be taken over by a state-appointed emergency manager.