Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Weekly Political Roundup
Thu June 27, 2013
Weekly Political Roundup: Update on Detroit's shrinking city council
It's Thursday, the day we talk Michigan politics. This week the legislature began its summer recess and there is a lot happening in Detroit so we focus our conversation there. With the city council rapidly losing members, what happens next and does it matter?
Susan Demas, political analyst for Michigan Information and Research Service, and Stephen Henderson, editorial page editor for the Detroit Free Press, catch us up on the latest.
Listen to the full interview above.