OpinionMore 'dark money' will influence politics in Michigan if Snyder doesn't veto
The Environment ReportGo lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
Politics & GovernmentIn his farewell speech Bing says, 'I will remain involved in Detroit's transformation'
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Mon December 12, 2011
WFUM 91.1 will be off air starting at 10 a.m.
Engineers will be doing repair work on Michigan Radio's broadcast tower in Goodrich. As a result, WFUM 91.1 will be off the air for several hours starting at 10 a.m. Listeners in the Flint area may be able to receive Michigan Radio's 91.7 signal or listen online at http://www.michiganradio.org/
We apologize for the disruption, but the outage is required in order to allow our engineers to safely make repairs to F.A.A and F.C.C. required tower lighting.