Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Thu October 31, 2013
What business leaders have to say about Michigan's economy
This week, the Business Leaders for Michigan, the state’s most prominent business roundtable, met in Detroit.
The group offered an in-depth “report card” of how Michigan is recovering from the implosion suffered during the recession. They also outline what it’ll take to boost Michigan’s presence as a money-generating state.
We talked with Daniel Howes, a business columnist with the Detroit News, about Michigan's current business climate — and where things go from here.
Politics & Government