Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Thu October 31, 2013
What business leaders have to say about Michigan's economy
This week, the Business Leaders for Michigan, the state’s most prominent business roundtable, met in Detroit.
The group offered an in-depth “report card” of how Michigan is recovering from the implosion suffered during the recession. They also outline what it’ll take to boost Michigan’s presence as a money-generating state.
We talked with Daniel Howes, a business columnist with the Detroit News, about Michigan's current business climate — and where things go from here.
Politics & Government