Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu October 31, 2013
What business leaders have to say about Michigan's economy
This week, the Business Leaders for Michigan, the state’s most prominent business roundtable, met in Detroit.
The group offered an in-depth “report card” of how Michigan is recovering from the implosion suffered during the recession. They also outline what it’ll take to boost Michigan’s presence as a money-generating state.
We talked with Daniel Howes, a business columnist with the Detroit News, about Michigan's current business climate — and where things go from here.
Politics & Government