Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue July 23, 2013
What can we expect from Judge Steven Rhodes?
As Detroit moves into the process of Chapter 9 bankruptcy, one of the most powerful people in the city, arguably the most powerful person in the city, has become the judge to whom the case was assigned.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes will preside over the largest municipal bankruptcy in American history, so many eyes from around the country will be trained on him.
We wanted to learn more about Judge Rhodes and for that, we turned to Detroit Free Press reporter Brent Snavely.
Listen to the full interview above.