Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- ICYMI: Terri Lynn Land takes your questions on "Michigan Calling"
- Spoiled fans? John U. Bacon says MSU football can't blame students for leaving games early
- What's the status of the old oil pipeline under Lake Michigan? We need more information to know.
- What we lose when newspapers sink
- Analyzing Sunday's debate between Governor Rick Snyder and Democratic challenger, Mark Schauer
Mon September 16, 2013
What happens now that Medicaid expansion has been signed into law?
After months of political wrangling and debate, Governor Snyder has signed the Medicaid expansion into law. The expansion will provide Medicaid services to hundreds of thousands of working-poor in Michigan through the federal Affordable Care Act.
Chris Gautz, Capitol Correspondent for Crain's Detroit Business, and Chad Livengood, Lansing reporter for the Detroit News joined us today to talk about what we can now expect.
Listen to the full interview above.