Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- "Tea Party thinking" is causing serious damage and threatens to cause much more
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
- 18 new charters opening this fall are already controversial
Mon September 16, 2013
What happens now that Medicaid expansion has been signed into law?
After months of political wrangling and debate, Governor Snyder has signed the Medicaid expansion into law. The expansion will provide Medicaid services to hundreds of thousands of working-poor in Michigan through the federal Affordable Care Act.
Chris Gautz, Capitol Correspondent for Crain's Detroit Business, and Chad Livengood, Lansing reporter for the Detroit News joined us today to talk about what we can now expect.
Listen to the full interview above.