Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Politics & Government
Fri February 21, 2014
What you need to know about Detroit's bankruptcy adjustment plan
Detroit's emergency manager, Kevyn Orr, has filed a plan to restructure the city's $18 billion debt.
The plan makes cuts to pensioners and creditors while offering a blueprint for the city to emerge from the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history.
The plan was filed today in federal bankruptcy court.
What are the main things we should know about the plan? Stephen Henderson, editorial page editor at the Detroit Free Press, spoke with Rina Miller.