Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Tue May 28, 2013
What's in store for the Michigan Republican Party in Election 2014
Focus is starting to turn to Election 2014 in Michigan.
Former Democratic Congressman Mark Schauer filed paperwork this morning to run against Governor Rick Snyder in 2014, assuming that the Governor does, in fact, decide to run for a second term.
And Democratic Congressman Gary Peters announced earlier this month that he’ll run for the U.S. Senate seat open in 2014 because of Carl Levin’s retirement.
So, it appears that the Democrats are beginning to get their ducks in a row, but what about Republicans?
Bobby Schostak, Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party, joined us today in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.
It's Just Politics
Politics & Government