Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed January 22, 2014
Where is Teleka Patrick?
The search for a missing Kalamazoo medical student is generating few clues nearly two months after she disappeared.
Teleka Patrick was last seen December 5, 2013. Her car was found by the side of the road in northern Indiana in early December.
News stories about Patrick’s “erratic behavior,” including a personal protection order to keep her away from a popular Grand Rapids pastor, have drawn national attention.
Marvin Sapp is an award winning and top selling gospel music singer. Sapp obtained a personal protective order against Patrick last year.
Richard Fuller is Kalamazoo County’s sheriff. He says the publicity has led to a lot of tips, but no good ones.
“To me a good tip would lead us to another piece of information,” says Fuller. “And we’ve had no tips that have led to another piece of information.”
The FBI is assisting with the investigation.
Patrick came to Kalamazoo in July to begin the first of four years as a medical resident in psychiatry at Borgess Medical Center.