Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Wed January 22, 2014
Where is Teleka Patrick?
The search for a missing Kalamazoo medical student is generating few clues nearly two months after she disappeared.
Teleka Patrick was last seen December 5, 2013. Her car was found by the side of the road in northern Indiana in early December.
News stories about Patrick’s “erratic behavior,” including a personal protection order to keep her away from a popular Grand Rapids pastor, have drawn national attention.
Marvin Sapp is an award winning and top selling gospel music singer. Sapp obtained a personal protective order against Patrick last year.
Richard Fuller is Kalamazoo County’s sheriff. He says the publicity has led to a lot of tips, but no good ones.
“To me a good tip would lead us to another piece of information,” says Fuller. “And we’ve had no tips that have led to another piece of information.”
The FBI is assisting with the investigation.
Patrick came to Kalamazoo in July to begin the first of four years as a medical resident in psychiatry at Borgess Medical Center.