Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Wed January 22, 2014
Where is Teleka Patrick?
The search for a missing Kalamazoo medical student is generating few clues nearly two months after she disappeared.
Teleka Patrick was last seen December 5, 2013. Her car was found by the side of the road in northern Indiana in early December.
News stories about Patrick’s “erratic behavior,” including a personal protection order to keep her away from a popular Grand Rapids pastor, have drawn national attention.
Marvin Sapp is an award winning and top selling gospel music singer. Sapp obtained a personal protective order against Patrick last year.
Richard Fuller is Kalamazoo County’s sheriff. He says the publicity has led to a lot of tips, but no good ones.
“To me a good tip would lead us to another piece of information,” says Fuller. “And we’ve had no tips that have led to another piece of information.”
The FBI is assisting with the investigation.
Patrick came to Kalamazoo in July to begin the first of four years as a medical resident in psychiatry at Borgess Medical Center.