Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Tue April 8, 2014
Who objected to Detroit's disclosure statement?
Yesterday was the deadline to file objections to the disclosure statement spelling out Detroit's plan to climb out of its bankruptcy hole.
And yes, objections poured in – long lists of objections to the disclosure statement.
Detroit News reporter Chad Livengood joined us today to tell us who's objecting, why, and what comes next.
Listen to the full interview above.