Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Tue April 8, 2014
Who objected to Detroit's disclosure statement?
Yesterday was the deadline to file objections to the disclosure statement spelling out Detroit's plan to climb out of its bankruptcy hole.
And yes, objections poured in – long lists of objections to the disclosure statement.
Detroit News reporter Chad Livengood joined us today to tell us who's objecting, why, and what comes next.
Listen to the full interview above.