Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Tue April 8, 2014
Who objected to Detroit's disclosure statement?
Yesterday was the deadline to file objections to the disclosure statement spelling out Detroit's plan to climb out of its bankruptcy hole.
And yes, objections poured in – long lists of objections to the disclosure statement.
Detroit News reporter Chad Livengood joined us today to tell us who's objecting, why, and what comes next.
Listen to the full interview above.