Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
- Analyzing Sunday's debate between Governor Rick Snyder and Democratic challenger, Mark Schauer
Tue April 8, 2014
Who objected to Detroit's disclosure statement?
Yesterday was the deadline to file objections to the disclosure statement spelling out Detroit's plan to climb out of its bankruptcy hole.
And yes, objections poured in – long lists of objections to the disclosure statement.
Detroit News reporter Chad Livengood joined us today to tell us who's objecting, why, and what comes next.
Listen to the full interview above.