Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Tue December 17, 2013
Why the quality of life for Michigan's children is stagnating
Michigan's economy may be slogging its way up the hill towards recovery, but life is not getting as good as it should for children in our state.
That's the takeaway from the latest Kids Count report.
Here to tell us more is Jane Zehnder-Merrell. She's the project director for Kids Count in Michigan, part of the Michigan League for Public Policy.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science