Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- New polls suggest we may have the closest governor’s race in 30 years
Tue December 17, 2013
Why the quality of life for Michigan's children is stagnating
Michigan's economy may be slogging its way up the hill towards recovery, but life is not getting as good as it should for children in our state.
That's the takeaway from the latest Kids Count report.
Here to tell us more is Jane Zehnder-Merrell. She's the project director for Kids Count in Michigan, part of the Michigan League for Public Policy.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science