Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Tue December 17, 2013
Why the quality of life for Michigan's children is stagnating
Michigan's economy may be slogging its way up the hill towards recovery, but life is not getting as good as it should for children in our state.
That's the takeaway from the latest Kids Count report.
Here to tell us more is Jane Zehnder-Merrell. She's the project director for Kids Count in Michigan, part of the Michigan League for Public Policy.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science