Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Tue December 17, 2013
Why the quality of life for Michigan's children is stagnating
Michigan's economy may be slogging its way up the hill towards recovery, but life is not getting as good as it should for children in our state.
That's the takeaway from the latest Kids Count report.
Here to tell us more is Jane Zehnder-Merrell. She's the project director for Kids Count in Michigan, part of the Michigan League for Public Policy.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science