Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Tue June 5, 2012
WI Governor Walker faces recall... what does it mean for Governor Snyder
It's a big day in Wisconsin as voters in that state are deciding whether or not to recall their Republican Governor Scott Walker. Here in Michigan, however, Republican Governor Rick Snyder is faring a little better. Michigan Republican Party Chairman Robert "Bobby" Schostak joins Michigan Radio's All Things Considered host Jennifer White to take a look at the state of Governor Snyder's popularity, what Republicans voters want in Washington D.C., and when we might see another visit to the mitten by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.