Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Tue June 5, 2012
WI Governor Walker faces recall... what does it mean for Governor Snyder
It's a big day in Wisconsin as voters in that state are deciding whether or not to recall their Republican Governor Scott Walker. Here in Michigan, however, Republican Governor Rick Snyder is faring a little better. Michigan Republican Party Chairman Robert "Bobby" Schostak joins Michigan Radio's All Things Considered host Jennifer White to take a look at the state of Governor Snyder's popularity, what Republicans voters want in Washington D.C., and when we might see another visit to the mitten by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.