Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu March 20, 2014
Win a pair of tickets to the 52nd Ann Arbor Film Festival!
Michigan Radio is giving away a pair of tickets good for any Film Festival screening at the Michigan Theater, March 25-30, 2014.
The Ann Arbor Film Festival is the longest-running independent and experimental film festival in North America, established in 1963. Internationally recognized as a premiere forum for independent filmmakers and artists, each year's festival engages audiences with remarkable cinematic experiences.
The six-day festival presents 40 programs with more than 180 films from over 20 countries of all lengths and genres, including experimental, animation, documentary, fiction, and performance-based works.
Fillmmakers and special guests this year include Penelope Spheeris, Thom Andersen, Joseph Bernard, Phill Niblock, Hope Tucker, Jeremy Rigsby, Steve Anker, and many more.
For more information about the Ann Arbor Film Festival and to view the full schedule, click here:
Entry deadline: Monday, March 24.
Contest Rules click here