Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Fri February 18, 2011
Wind Advisory issued in west Michigan
The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Advisory for west Michigan.
A cold front passed through the state overnight. Most parts of Michigan has already recorded their high temperatures for the day. Temps are expected to fall through the day and into the evening, as Michigan's brief flirtation with Spring comes to an end.
There's snow in the forecast for Sunday when temperatures are expected to descend back into the teens.