Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Fri February 18, 2011
Wind Advisory issued in west Michigan
The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Advisory for west Michigan.
A cold front passed through the state overnight. Most parts of Michigan has already recorded their high temperatures for the day. Temps are expected to fall through the day and into the evening, as Michigan's brief flirtation with Spring comes to an end.
There's snow in the forecast for Sunday when temperatures are expected to descend back into the teens.