Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Wed March 23, 2011
"Wintry Mix" Storm continues today
It started last night and is expected to continue through tonight.
Winter storm warnings will remain in effect until 8 p.m. tonight for many communities north of I-94.
Areas east of Kalamazoo along the I-94 corridor to Detroit are under the less menacing "winter weather advisories" until 2 p.m. today.
From the National Weather Service:
Moderate to heavy snow is expected around Midland, Bay City and Bad Axe. Freezing Rain, Sleet and Snow is expected from a Howell to Pontiac to Mount Clemes line north to a Saginaw to Sandusky line - including the cities of Flint, Lapeer, and Port Huron. Light Freezing Rain is expected across the Detroit Metropolitan region.
You can follow the National Weather Service's updated forecasts using the following links: