Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Wed March 23, 2011
"Wintry Mix" Storm continues today
It started last night and is expected to continue through tonight.
Winter storm warnings will remain in effect until 8 p.m. tonight for many communities north of I-94.
Areas east of Kalamazoo along the I-94 corridor to Detroit are under the less menacing "winter weather advisories" until 2 p.m. today.
From the National Weather Service:
Moderate to heavy snow is expected around Midland, Bay City and Bad Axe. Freezing Rain, Sleet and Snow is expected from a Howell to Pontiac to Mount Clemes line north to a Saginaw to Sandusky line - including the cities of Flint, Lapeer, and Port Huron. Light Freezing Rain is expected across the Detroit Metropolitan region.
You can follow the National Weather Service's updated forecasts using the following links: