Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Fri April 13, 2012
The Wonder Years
April is prevention of cruelty to animals month. Michigan based writer, Wade Rouse shares a story about why it’s a month of note for him.
Over the last year, Rouse has been sharing stories about his life, the holidays and other days of significance on the calendar.
You can find his stories in his book titled, It’s All Relative – Two families, three dogs, 34 holidays, and 50 boxes of wine…a memoir.