Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Thu February 20, 2014
World's largest indoor yoga session to take place at Ford Field this Saturday
Picture this: thousands of people rolling out their yoga mats and getting into downward-facing dog, all in unison.
That's the vision behind the upcoming "Yoga Rocks Ford Field." It's happening this Saturday at the home of the Detroit Lions with the hope of getting 3,000 people to form the world's largest indoor yoga session.
Justin Jacobs is the president and founder of ComePlayDetroit, which is organizing Saturday's session, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.