Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Thu February 20, 2014
World's largest indoor yoga session to take place at Ford Field this Saturday
Picture this: thousands of people rolling out their yoga mats and getting into downward-facing dog, all in unison.
That's the vision behind the upcoming "Yoga Rocks Ford Field." It's happening this Saturday at the home of the Detroit Lions with the hope of getting 3,000 people to form the world's largest indoor yoga session.
Justin Jacobs is the president and founder of ComePlayDetroit, which is organizing Saturday's session, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.