Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
Thu February 20, 2014
World's largest indoor yoga session to take place at Ford Field this Saturday
Picture this: thousands of people rolling out their yoga mats and getting into downward-facing dog, all in unison.
That's the vision behind the upcoming "Yoga Rocks Ford Field." It's happening this Saturday at the home of the Detroit Lions with the hope of getting 3,000 people to form the world's largest indoor yoga session.
Justin Jacobs is the president and founder of ComePlayDetroit, which is organizing Saturday's session, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.