Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Thu February 20, 2014
World's largest indoor yoga session to take place at Ford Field this Saturday
Picture this: thousands of people rolling out their yoga mats and getting into downward-facing dog, all in unison.
That's the vision behind the upcoming "Yoga Rocks Ford Field." It's happening this Saturday at the home of the Detroit Lions with the hope of getting 3,000 people to form the world's largest indoor yoga session.
Justin Jacobs is the president and founder of ComePlayDetroit, which is organizing Saturday's session, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.