Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Thu February 20, 2014
World's largest indoor yoga session to take place at Ford Field this Saturday
Picture this: thousands of people rolling out their yoga mats and getting into downward-facing dog, all in unison.
That's the vision behind the upcoming "Yoga Rocks Ford Field." It's happening this Saturday at the home of the Detroit Lions with the hope of getting 3,000 people to form the world's largest indoor yoga session.
Justin Jacobs is the president and founder of ComePlayDetroit, which is organizing Saturday's session, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.