Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Fri January 13, 2012
Writers Series: Before Tech with essay by Keith Taylor
For our series Before Technology, we asked Michigan writers to share their thoughts on life before smart phones, the internet and social media.
Keith Taylor is a Michigan poet and writer. He describes the benefits of technology when we’re far away from home.