Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
On Point- Hear provocative voices and passionate discussion as Tom Ashbrook confronts the stories that are at the center of what is important in the world today. Leaving no perspective unchallenged, On Point digs past the surface and into the core of a subject, exposing each of its real world implications.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 2:33pmThe escalated Gaza offensive. We'll get the views from both sides and the latest developments.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 2:30pmTurmoil and violence in Israel and Gaza. New Russia sanctions. Immigration battle. Our weekly news roundtable goes behind the headlines.
Monday, July 21, 2014 3:13pmWill he run for president? We'll ask Vermont's Independent U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders.
Monday, July 21, 2014 3:13pmThe United States and Russia after the downed plane. We'll unpack the politics and latest news. Plus: the latest from Gaza.
Friday, July 18, 2014 11:23amThe Afro-Cuban All Stars bandleader Juan de Marcos Gonzalez joins us. We'll get the latest hot sounds out of Havana.