Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Snap Judgment is a themed, weekly NPR storytelling show. Snap Judgment focuses on presenting compelling personal stories about extraordinary and defining events in people's lives - mixing tall tales with killer beats to produce cinematic and dramatic radio.
Friday, March 7, 2014 2:33pm
People will say they're going to do something, but when you look another person in the eye and vow that it will happen... you've gone to another level. From NPR and PRX, Snap Judgment presents "The Pact".
Friday, February 28, 2014 4:03pm
On the next Snap, we do stuff together we would never do alone. From PRX and NPR, Snap Judgment proudly presents "Partners in Crime."
Friday, February 21, 2014 2:25pm
An ALL-NEW Snap... "Pariah." When we are disparaged, ridiculed or attacked our natural response is a flight to safety... to family, to friends, to tribe. But what if there's nowhere left to run?
From NPR and PRX, Snap Judgment is storytelling... with a beat.
Friday, February 14, 2014 2:43pm
Amazing stories where people extend the most important thing of all to someone else - whether they are worthy of it or not. Snap Judgment proudly presents, "Trust Me."
Friday, February 7, 2014 1:43pm
It's an ALL-NEW Snap... "Joy and Pain." We all start relationships with hope and optimism, but even true love has a breaking point. From PRX and NPR, we proudly present the Snap Valentine's Special.