Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
The Splendid Table
The Splendid Table - Public radio's weekly exploration of food and culture. More than just talking about recipes, Splendid Table explores everything about food: the culture, the science, the history, the back stories and the deeper meanings that come together every time people sit down to enjoy a meal.
Friday, March 7, 2014 1:00amJeff Hertzberg, Mark Furstenberg on bread, Jeremy Bailenson on empathy, Marin Cogan on D.C. lunch, Jason Wang on Xi'an.
Friday, February 28, 2014 1:00amBriana Pobiner on meat-eating, Harold McGee on rice wine, Sean Brock on buckwheat, Julia Reed on Chicago, Nova Kim on wildcrafting.
Friday, February 21, 2014 1:00amChristopher Leonard on chicken, Marion Nestle on the farm bill, Macanese cuisine, Joshua Wesson on wine, the Sterns.
Friday, February 14, 2014 1:00amCita Stelzer on Winston Churchill, Dorie Greenspan on beef, Mark Menjivar's fridge photos, Doron Petersan on vegan baking.
Friday, February 7, 2014 1:00amJohn Gorham on family, Maureen Fant on pasta, David Rosengarten on hot sauce, Sam Chapple-Sokol on diplomacy, The Perennial Plate.