Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
The Splendid Table
The Splendid Table - Public radio's weekly exploration of food and culture. More than just talking about recipes, Splendid Table explores everything about food: the culture, the science, the history, the back stories and the deeper meanings that come together every time people sit down to enjoy a meal.
Friday, April 18, 2014 1:00amDan Buettner on happiness, Victoria Tonay on dreams, Dana Bowen on Easter in Sicily, Justin Horner on tamales.
Friday, April 11, 2014 1:00amRaghavan Iyer's Key 3, Michael Pollan on liberation, Wendell Pierce on New Orleans, Edward Lee on the South, Bee Wilson on spoons.
Friday, April 4, 2014 1:00amIvan Orkin on ramen, James Oseland on stories, Gustavo Arellano on Mexico, David Rosengarten on capers, Julie Hruby on pottery.
Friday, March 28, 2014 1:00amMary Roach on saliva, Mark Bitterman on salt, Russ Parsons on artichokes.
Friday, March 21, 2014 1:00amHoby Wedler on wine tasting, Coi's Daniel Patterson, Sam Brasch on cactus, Bill Waddington on white tea.