Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
The Splendid Table
The Splendid Table - Public radio's weekly exploration of food and culture. More than just talking about recipes, Splendid Table explores everything about food: the culture, the science, the history, the back stories and the deeper meanings that come together every time people sit down to enjoy a meal.
Friday, September 12, 2014 1:00amDiane St. Clair on buttermilk, Ben Sargent on lobster rolls, Trevor Corson on sushi, The Perennial Plate on Italy.
Friday, September 5, 2014 1:00amThe Solmonsons on home bars, Kate Krader on big flavors, Andrea Nguyen on banh mi, Ryan Farr on sausage, Nikiko Masumoto on farming.
Friday, August 29, 2014 1:00amJeni Britton Bauer on ice cream, Andrea Nguyen on salad, Katy McLaughlin on fashion, Susan Glasser on politics.
Friday, August 22, 2014 1:00amBill Loomis on frog legs, Paul Lowe on preserving fish, Christine Hanway on kitchen updates, Ari Daniel on kitchen chemistry.
Friday, August 15, 2014 1:00amWilliam Sitwell on food history, Wayne Wang on Cecilia Chiang, Vikas Khanna on chutney, Karen Solomon on ketchup.